Thursday, March 25, 2010

updated...recently

From that case happened until now...actually i can say...i already took a clear consider...cause i knew...even how i treat him better again...i also will get nothing from him...sane the case happened on me...a guy name Mr.J...from i knew him until now...he treat me...like i treat my brother richie too...so consider i'll felt it...temporary i guess...i won't contact Mr.J 1st...cause i've don't know what thinking of him think for me...well...everything is better for me now...yesterday...i got driving exam...felt like very nervous...when u exam the parking...when i already passed it...but my hand still will shork...lolz...well...lucky i passed it...if now...still want spend extra feed exam 1 time again...!!!got a planned for next month going m'cca meet my bro ther again...expect for it...hope everything will getting better with them...when he already forgive me!!!