Friday, March 26, 2010

decision....

arghhhh....=X!!!i want to make a clear decision...but i really don't know how to make it!!!today i get a called from i interview that the new company...there the manager told me...he got a word of i want to continue stay from my brother kenny...well...i told him...i haven't make a clear decision...and i told him my problem...i said....if i leave to there...i've can't cover my salary...cause there the basic for me seriously is too low....then he ask me when i get free give he a call...he will discuss mwith me for this problem...well...for me...sure i 1st consider thing is my salary and my family...cause i got a course feed want to pay back for my mom...and i felt sorry for my mom...my mom really got hard feeling for me...so i want to think her 1st...i give me a target...i want to do the best for her in the future...thanks mom....i love you!!!